What Is A Merchant Account?
A merchant account is a business bank account that allows you to process electronic and online payments from your customers.
Discover more payment processing tips
below and download our free ebook on
"How To Select A Merchant Account"
Get Your Free Ebook
Establishing The Right Merchant Account is Key
- Establishing your merchant account through PayKings is the most reliable way to find an account that truly fits your business needs.
- Apply conveniently online to receive quotes from leading banks providing top of the line merchant services.
- Ready to get started? Fill out the quick application below and establish the right merchant account today.
Why Use a Merchant Account?
- Opening your business up to online commerce is an essential key to success in an industry but you need the right merchant account to handle your business assets.
- Accept payments with ease and security by establishing the right merchant account.
- Ensure your merchant account is built for functionality and high performance to keep up with your sales volume.
Do I Need a Merchant Account?A merchant account is the foundation of your online business. Every dollar your business earns flows through your merchant account. There are many merchant accounts out there, although not every merchant account functions the same. When selecting your merchant account service provider, it’s important to understand your business needs and how they correlate with merchant account functions. To get a better understanding of what you may be using your merchant account for, brush up on the basics with our complete guide on selecting a merchant account. Find Out More With PayKings Scrolling Stories
What To Know When Selecting A Payment ProcessorIn our guide, How to Select a Merchant Account, you’ll find a complete description of a merchant account and its capable functions. Also included in our guide is a simplified breakdown of the transactional process and the role a merchant account plays. For more information, read Merchant Account Basics on page 3 of our guide.
Shopping for a Merchant AccountShopping around for a merchant account is essentially like shopping around for a bank. It can feel overwhelming, especially if bank accounts aren’t your area of expertise. However, don’t get discouraged. It’s imperative that you do your homework so that you can equip your business with the best merchant account possible. Not all merchant accounts are created equal. In order to decipher the good from the bad, brush up on some basic merchant account terminology.
Knowing Your Merchant AgreementBe familiar with terms used so that you aren’t getting involved in an account function you may not need. Beware of signing contracts that lock you into certain dollar limits or have overage fees attached. Accounts like these will surely prohibit your business’s growth in the long run. While you shop for a merchant account, be sure to use our Merchant Account Checklist to make sure you’re asking potential merchant service providers all the right questions. Created by industry experts, it includes the highest priority questions to ask your prospective merchant account provider before you commit.
PayKings understands the unique needs of different (industry) related businesses and has established 24+ acquiring banking relationships to become experts in getting (industry) companies accepting online payments.
Merchant Account Experts
- 20+ Proven Bank Relationships
- Medium/High Risk Accounts
- Fast (industry) Account Approval
- Large Merchant Case Studies
- E-Commerce and Retail Options
- B2B Vendors Supported
Multiple Payment Solutions
- Multiple E-Commerce Gateway
- Chargeback Prevention
- Credit Cards
- B2B-Level II/III Data Discounts
- 3D Secure Frictionless Checkout
- Mobile Payment
- EMV Readers
Intuitive Compatibility & Support
- Gateway Recurring Billing
- E-Commerce Cart Plugins
- Developer API / Docs
- International Merchant Accounts
- Dedicated Account Managers