Looking for an Offshore Merchant Account?
Look no further than PayKings, the leading experts in international payment processing. Our offshore merchant accounts will give you the resources you need to run your business worldwide.
Offshore Merchant AccountsThe PayKings team has international offshore merchant accounts for businesses around the world. We provide international payment processing across the globe. Moreover, our valued partnerships extend to nearly every continent and can help merchants apply and get credit card processing in many high risk industries.
International Payment GatewayOur gateway services give you access to information regarding your offshore merchant account. This includes individual transactions and batch totals with comprehensive reporting tools. PayKings end-to-end solutions offer flexible products and international merchant account services. We enable merchants to accept nearly all types of electronic payments including major credit cards: MasterCard®, VISA®, American Express®, Discover®, Diners Club International®, signature debit cards Gift and loyalty cards, and ACH.
Get Your International Business Payment Processing Today
Offshore Merchant Account Qualifications
- How do you know if your business needs an international merchant account? And why is it important to make sure you have the right merchant account for your business? Understanding the differences with international high risk processing is important.
- Businesses that qualify are ones that have eCommerce components or accept payments from international countries. Locations such as Germany, the United Kingdom, or other countries in the European Union have to identify USA merchants that are willing to open an account.
- Reputable companies, like PayKings, offer solutions to those businesses that need it most. These payment processors accept the liability for the increased risk associated with international payment processing. Surprisingly, most merchants who want to expand their business globally are not aware of the risks associated with accepting international payments.
Why is it Important to Have the “Right” Payment Processor for your Offshore Merchant Account?The main reason to make sure you have the right offshore merchant account for your business is to avoid the chances of your international payments gateway being shut down altogether.
The bank can close your international account and hold funds without notice. This means you have no way of selling your products or services internationally. It will stop all cash flow entirely. As a result, the money you earned from the products or services you sold internationally could be held by the banks for months.
Improving Your International Merchant Account
When you start off with the international payment processors, you increase the prolonged longevity of the account. The bank’s underwriting or due-diligence does not end after the account has been opened. There is ongoing risk monitoring that is associated with an overseas merchant account.Many eCommerce companies and businesses processing international payments outside the United States have difficulty finding international merchant accounts. This makes it hard to expand their presence online. Consequently, e-commerce merchants reach a plateau. They are not able to process multi-currency transactions. Without global merchant accounts, the ceiling for an eCommerce business is rather low.
Don’t Miss Out on International Business
Starting out with an international merchant account betters the odds that the acquiring banks will be more lenient. Give your customers the opportunity to pay with a global merchant account in their local currency. Grow your business and achieve new markets. Many times the approval process can be quick and many companies like PayKings provide free quotes for your international merchant account.Our assortment of online, real-time payment processing options allows you, as an online retailer, more opportunity. Expand your company around the world to places like Canada, the United Kingdom, the European Union, Hong Kong, Singapore, and more.
PayKings understands the unique needs of different international related businesses and has established 24+ acquiring banking relationships to become experts in getting international companies accepting online payments.
Offshore Merchant Account Experts
- 20+ Proven Bank Relationships
- Medium/High Risk Accounts
- Fast (industry) Account Approval
- Large Merchant Case Studies
- E-Commerce and Retail Options
- B2B Vendors Supported
Multiple Payment Solutions
- Multiple E-Commerce Gateway
- Chargeback Prevention
- Credit Cards
- B2B-Level II/III Data Discounts
- 3D Secure Frictionless Checkout
- Mobile Payment
- EMV Readers
Intuitive Compatibility & Support
- Gateway Recurring Billing
- E-Commerce Cart Plugins
- Developer API / Docs
- International Merchant Accounts
- Dedicated Account Managers