In the world of B2B payment solutions, the process is substantially more complex than that of others. As a result of this complexity, there is sometimes confusion as to the best way of approaching the implementation of the process. When businesses pay one another, the process is cumbersome; comprising of invoices, long payment terms, various banks, and platforms.
B2B Payment Solutions: The PayKings gateway is a PCI DSS Level I white label platform with robust capabilities to help you connect in the digital payments world
- ERP Software Connectivity PayKings is able to connect to all B2B business process management software, allowing the organization to use the integrated payment applications to manage the business and automate many back office functions.
- Customer Vault Securely store your customer’s sensitive credit card data, directly on PayKings’s servers, with true payment tokenization. Once you have your customer’s data, you can easily create recurring payments, send an invoice, or report upon that customer’s previous business to business payments – without sacrificing data security.
- Open API PayKings offers a truly open API, so that you can build the solution your B2B organization needs. See all details and full documentation of the API.
- Virtual Terminal Easily accept phone-orders and ACH payments through a Virtual Terminal. Customize what fields are required for your users, input detailed line-item information for each order, and capture all required credit card information for your business to business payments.
- Export to QuickBooks All PayKings accounts include the ability to quickly and easily download your transactions into a Quickbooks-readable file (or .iif file). PayKings has a handy export-tool that readies your data. Simply input the date range of the transactions you want to export, click a button, and your .iif file is generated instantly for import to QuickBooks.
- QuickBooks SyncPay After downloading a small program to your computer, SyncPay will link with your desktop QuickBooks software (sorry, no QuickBooks Cloud support!) so that you can process B2B payments from directly within QuickBooks, which will funnel to PayKings.View Demo Download Featured Page