Due to the convolution and friction, payments are a top pain point for those involved in the B2B space. The process is onerous, expensive, and fraught with fraud. B2B payment solutions do exist but have historically been too costly and complex to be accessible to all merchants.Paykings works closely with its B2B clients to ensure they receive the best B2B payment solutions at the lowest rates possible. Our team’s priority is assisting our clients in lower their costs and protecting their data. Call Paykings for a free analysis of your current processing statements to pinpoint potential rate reductions. Paykings will also provide guidance to help find a solution that will allow your business to streamline your payment procedures.The common challenges of the B2B payments system are listed below along with ways to combat them.
Cash Flow and Receivables & Cost of B2B Payment Solutions
Solutions: PayKings can teach you how to effectively lower your rates with:
- Level 2 & 3 Processing
Most B2B business owners have never heard of Level 2 & 3 Processing. These types of B2B payment solutions can help companies monitor and track their spending by collecting a set of additional line-item details. Utilizing that extra data, this top tier of processing offers significantly lower interchange rates for Visa and Mastercard transactions. Paykings can teach B2B merchants the required fields to input additional. Most merchants see interchange reductions of 20% to 40% off of standard rates. Read more about Level 2 & 3 Processing
Automated Clearing House (ACH)
Looking for more info on ACH?Find out more
Solutions: Here are a few way PayKings can help protect you from fraud:
- Tokenization Tokenization is the process of replacing sensitive data with unique identification symbols that retain all the essential information about the data without compromising its security. Securely store your customer’s sensitive credit card data, directly on PayKings’s servers, with true payment tokenization. Once you have your customer’s data, you can easily create recurring payments, send an invoice, or report upon that customer’s previous payments without sacrificing data security.
- Dual-Factor Authentication Dual-Factor Authentication adds another layer of security, by requiring employees who approve payments to enter a unique security code that they receive via text or email every time they release funds. This extra layer of security available for ACH payments has become essential to maintaining the integrity of any B2B payments protocols.
- Fraud Tools Cover your assets. Fraudsters who test card numbers on public-facing payment forms can cost merchants hundreds, if not thousands of dollars, in fees and losses. iSpyFraud is a rules-based fraud prevention tool merchants can use to screen suspicious transaction activity, helping merchants to stay one step ahead of fraud.
B2B Payment Solutions: The PayKings gateway is a PCI DSS Level I white label platform with robust capabilities to help you connect in the digital payments world
- ERP Software Connectivity PayKings is able to connect to all B2B business process management software, allowing the organization to use the integrated payment applications to manage the business and automate many back office functions.
- Customer Vault Securely store your customer’s sensitive credit card data, directly on PayKings’s servers, with true payment tokenization. Once you have your customer’s data, you can easily create recurring payments, send an invoice, or report upon that customer’s previous business to business payments – without sacrificing data security.
- Open API PayKings offers a truly open API, so that you can build the solution your B2B organization needs. See all details and full documentation of the API.
- Virtual Terminal Easily accept phone-orders and ACH payments through a Virtual Terminal. Customize what fields are required for your users, input detailed line-item information for each order, and capture all required credit card information for your business to business payments.
- Export to QuickBooks All PayKings accounts include the ability to quickly and easily download your transactions into a Quickbooks-readable file (or .iif file). PayKings has a handy export-tool that readies your data. Simply input the date range of the transactions you want to export, click a button, and your .iif file is generated instantly for import to QuickBooks.
- QuickBooks SyncPay After downloading a small program to your computer, SyncPay will link with your desktop QuickBooks software (sorry, no QuickBooks Cloud support!) so that you can process B2B payments from directly within QuickBooks, which will funnel to PayKings.View Demo Download Featured Page