Using ACH payment processing, we’ll get your business up and running with an ACH merchant account to save money on credit card payment processing in the new world of “Faster Payments.”
How Does ACH Work?ACH payment processing is similar to the traditional paper check process: clients provide their bank routing and checking account numbers, then the payment is verified and sent electronically through our NACHA compliant system for an immediate transfer. Businesses often use ACH payment processing as an alternative to accepting paper checks and credit cards.
ACH Payment Processing for Increased SavingsAccept ACH payments through PayKings’s virtual terminal, which allows you to accept payments from any device with an Internet connection. Our ACH payment processing system integrates check readers to electronically deposit checks to your bank account – eliminating trips to the bank to manually deposit checks. We work seamlessly with any bank to make sure your electronic checks are deposited safely and efficiently. With eChecks, you can access your ACH transactions online to better manage your business, your payments and your customers.
Our ACH Accounts and Plans Feature:
- Support for all shopping carts (see list)
- Multiple option payment gateways
- Free PayKings payment plugin modules
- Chargeback alerts and management
- Robust reporting and Fraud-scrubbing
From our unique online check solutions with the promise to straight ACH and collection services, we’ve got a solution for you. Our expert business developers and in-house pre underwriting team ensure you get the very best and most affordable service to maximize your Return on Investment (ROI). PayKings could offer your eCommerce or brick and mortar business same day ACH payment processing solutions in as little as 6 hours. We treat all our clients individually and we are open to creating new tools or strategies to improve our customer’s experience. Fill out the form to get started today!
What can ACH be used for?
- Eliminate paper and automate charging with the e-Billing Option for faster payments. Email your invoice, they start it and click to pay by ACH or Credit Card.
- Set up obligation plans for customers. You and the client select the payment sum, the day of their payment, and the frequency their bank accounts will be debited. This allows for specific quantities of debits or unlimited recurring billing; it gives both you and the customer forecast and simplicity of real time payments.
- By putting a third party Payment Portal on your site you allow your customers the option of logging in and making payments online by a debit from their checking account or with a credit card. Especially beneficial for customers or clients with time-sensitive obligations such as utilities, rent, insurance or tuition.
- If you’re an e-Commerce merchant by accepting same day ACH you give your customers an alternate payment source. Particularly useful if you sell goodwill products (instance, wine of the month club.) With this tool, you can set up easy recurring payment arrangements or one-time buys for faster payments that come to you as real-time payments.
- If you are a Membership Organization/Association or a Charity, members may manage their membership obligations, purchases or contributions via the web with convenient one-time debits from their bank account or set up pre-scheduled payments or donations from the convenience of their home.
- Lets customers the ability to call in to make a payment.
- Perfect for Billing Companies, Accounts Receivable Departments, Collections to reach a client and take payments over the phone. No missing time or opportunity.
- Clients can access your Virtual Payment Portal via any wise mobile, tablet or web capable device to create last-minute payments.
- Businesses can reach our payment system allowing them to manage their payment procedure from anywhere
- Perfect for e-Commerce companies whose customers access the web and make purchases out of their smart mobile devices.
Ease of use:
- Flexible and able to integrate into any system, front or back end.
- Easy to use navigation, reporting, customer information base, single transaction, stored profile.
- Together with our ACH payment solutions, you pay one low cost, the exact same low cost every moment.
- No hidden charges!
- Together with our ACH options you pay one low cost, the exact same low cost every moment.
- Completely redundant, cloud established system endorsed by the latest safety technology and placed in an off-site highly bonded facility.
- We believe in our services and earning your organization, not forcing it. No term contracts or termination fees.
- Highly acclaimed, outstanding testimonials and an A+ BBB score for all your service requirements.